The CMC 1800- CONTINUOUS CALENDER is designed to per-platen thermal sublimation print transfers on a continuous basis. Indicated for large-scale production, its production speed varies from, 1 to 5, 7 meters per minute of up to 1800mm-wide rolls. The heating cylinder works with electric resistances submerged in thermal oil, which helps keeping an even temperature over the entire surface of the cylinder.
The CMC 1800 has a digital speed dial that allows you to better control your production. This machine allows for continuous printing, i.e., there is no need for manual feeding in of work-pieces and paper during operation. As a safety device for the machine and the production being made on it, the CMC 1800- is fitted with a no-break system, which, in case of any power failure, prevents the equipment and the work materials from becoming burned. In addition, the CMC-1800- is fitted with a safety sensor capable of preventing the access to the rolls while the machine is running, and a meter-age counter for production control. The CMC-1800- calendars offer significant benefits as follows:
- Maximum usage of paper and sublimation ink within the entire application area .
- Power saving, (Maximum production with the same power consumption when compared to a conventional heat press).
- Even temperature, pressure and driving force over the entire application area, thus preventing 2nd-quality runs.
- Environmental contamination-proof system.
- Less space requirements compared to conventional screen-printing machinery.
- No air compressor or compressed air required.
- Improved quality of colors and detail sharpness, without any shadows or stains.
- No specialized labor required, i.e., the quality of the thermal transfer lays on the machine rather than on the operator skills when compared to conventional heat presses.
- It allows for applying prints to every type of textile goods, including large sizes like towels, flags, etc.
* Considering transfer bobbins printed in Metalnox Digital printers, such as ePrint Super Strong.
And here’s the machine technical benefit
CMC 1800 S02 – Technical Key Specifications
Model CMC 1800 CMC 1800 Mains voltage (V) 220 Volts 3-phase 380 Volts 3-phase Power consumption (kW/h) 13.5 13.5 Useful area (mm) 1.700 1.700 Air consumption (cu.ft/min) 1/28.3 1/28.3 Indicated compressor (cu.ft/min) 3.7 3.7 Package (L x W x H mm) 1.790 X 3.040 X 1.890 1.790 X 3.040 X 1.890 Size of supported platens 1800mm-calender 1800mm-calender Power(Kw) 27.8 27.8 Current (A) 73.0 42.3 Weight 1.750 1.750