The Calender CMD 1800 S2 is an equipment developed and produced by Metalnox for the sublimation of synthetic fabrics. With a high production rhythm, enables work in fabric and continuous transfer as well as tissues and transfer of cut pieces.
Developed with the latest technology, the Calender CMD 1800 S2 is equipped with sensors and alarms that monitor its operation by informing the operator through audible warnings and HMI panel on the exchange of machine oil, and other possible necessary maintenance.
With safety as one of the pillars of the project, the CMD S2 has emergency buttons on either side of the equipment, safety cord in the feed material, safety switches on the doors of panels and redundant internal temperature player to thermal cylinder, thus ensuring their operation smoothly and safely.
Cylinder thermal 215mm diameter and total length of 1.70 m with a 65% recovery of the perimeter area. Your cylinder is coated in chrome steel with armored resistances immersed in oil, ensuring optimal temperature uniformity. To facilitate operation, the CMD S2 has integrated HMI to the PLC control panel with score functions meters, temperature and speed. Ensuring high production rhythm, its mechanical speed reaches 3m / min.
The device also has automatic alignment sensor of felt with pneumatic action keeping it properly aligned for the process, and uninterruptible power supply with battery life of approximately 30 minutes, in case of power failure and shutdown temperature by machine. The CMD 1800 Series 2 also has exclusive modular desk with possibility of customization, conveyor belt for material out the back of the device and tensioning system with active rocker providing work with tissue elasticity.
The equipment setup is done in a simple and practical way, since the unwinding fabrics has free axle without locking. Your system rewinding tissue, has cylinders in aluminum coated in carpet that ensures perfect distribution of tissues preventing wrinkling or misalignment, as well as reversals of buttons and speed of preparation for setup.
- Equipment intended for sublimation synthetic fabrics .
- Works on fabric and continuous transfer as well as tissues and transfer of cut pieces.
- Sensors and alarms with communication via beeps and panel HMI.
- High security: emergency buttons, safety cord to power supplies, security keys in the door panels, internal redundant temperature player to heat cylinder .
- Cylinder armored plated steel 215mm in diameter and total length of 1.80 m with 65% of perimeter use area.
- Integrated HMI control panel to the PLC with counting function meters, temperature and speed.
- Mechanical speed reaches 3m/min.
- Sensor automatic felt alignment with pneumatic action .
- UPS with battery life of approximately 30 minutes .
- Modular desks with possibility of customization .
- Conveyor belt for material output .
- Tensioning system with active rocker providing work with tissue elasticity.
- Setup quick and simple: Un-winder fabrics with free shaft and speed reversals buttons.
*Considering transfer bobbins printed in Metalnox Digital printers, such as e-Print Super Strong.
And here’s the machine technical benefit
CMD 1800 SII – Technical Key Specifications
Model CMD 1800 SII CMD 1800 SII Diameter of the thermal cylinder 215mm 215mm Recommended Kraft paper (weight/sq.m) 40 g/m2 40 g/m2 Heating principle Electric with thermal oil Electric with thermal oil Working temperature Max 220ºC Max 220ºC Mains voltage (V) 220 Volts 3-phase 380 Volts 3-phase Rated power (kW) 18,8 18,8 Power consumption (kW/h) 8,9 8,9 Electric current (A) 49,4 28,6 Useful area (mm) 1700 1700 Package (L x W x H mm) Machine: 2940x1790x17500
Table de 1,40m: 2490x1640x1220
Machine: 2940x1790x17500 / Table de 1,40m: 2490x1640x1220 Dimensions (L x W x H) – mm 2800x2830x1380 (table 1,40m) 2800x2830x1380 (table 1,40m) Safety No-break (control) Yes Yes Fed-in media Transfer paper, fabric and protective paper. Driving role p / transfers into sheets and cut pieces. Transfer paper, fabric and protective paper. Driving role p / transfers into sheets and cut pieces Weight 1612kg 1612kg Production speed (pieces/hour) 0,5 – 3m/min. 0,5 – 3m/min. Diameter of the thermal cylinder 215mm 215mm