- The PTS 950 BASIC- SEMI-AUTOMATIC HEAT PRESS is an easy to handle printing machine of a compact frame.
- The PTS 950 Basic is a semi-automatic machine fitted with two trays, and has a useful area of 700x1000mm. Indicated for sublimation operations. While one piece is being pressed, the operator can prepare the next one, thus yielding a higher production speed.
- The pressing operation is facilitated thanks to its pneumatic system that makes the work much more practical and causes less fatigue to the operator.
- The upper heating platen features double Teflon coating, casted-in heating resistance and milled in aluminum to provide a uniplaten pressure over the entire platen area.
- Its ECO-PROFIT system certifies the reduction of power consumption in up to 35%, which is an improvement to its cost x benefit relationship.
- The exclusive MSTC (Multi-Spot Temperature Control) is responsible for granting maximum quality to your prints. Fitted with 2 power-supply spots, it perplatens an even distribution of the heat to the entire useful area of the thermal platen without wasting the process power, maintaining color consistency and low costs.
And here’s the machine technical benefit
METALNOX – PTS 950 BASIC – Technical Key Specifications
Model PTS 950 Basic PTS 950 Basic PTS 950 Basic Mains voltage (V) 220 Volts Single-phase/Bi-phase 220/380 Volts 3-phase 380 Volts 3-phase Power consumption (kW/h) 7,5 4,6 4,6 Useful area (mm) 700 X 1100 700 X 1100 700 X 1000 Air consumption (cu.ft/min) 2,2 feet3/min 2,2 feet3/min 2,2 feet3/min Indicated compressor (cu.ft/min) 5,2 feet3/min 5,2 feet3/min 5,2 feet3/min Package (L x W x H mm) 1114 X 1984 X 1500 1114 X 1984 X 1500 1114 X 1984 X 1500 Size of supported platens 700 X 1100 700 X 1100 700 X 1100 Power(Kw) 9,4 9,4 9,4 Current (A) 42,7 24,6 14,3
MACHINE DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETERS
Length (B) 1819 1819 1819 Width (A) 1543 1543 1543 Recommended operation length (D) 3000 3000 3000 Recommended operation width (C) 3000 3000 3000